Building partnerships and providing financial stability to mineral rights owners.
Bow & Arrow Land Company (Bow & Arrow) is a locally owned land development company headquartered in southwestern Pennsylvania. We are currently working to identify and purchase new oil and gas rights in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, while providing families with competitive and secure financial packages.
Unlike many internet-based land acquisition companies, our name and reputation is built on forging strong partnerships and ensuring the entire process is conducted professionally and to the client’s maximum advantage.
Natural gas has rapidly become our country’s most important and strategic energy source, and will provide decades of clean and efficient fuel, along with economic benefits in communities across the country. Bow & Arrow is your local and experienced leader in land development and we look forward to speaking with you regarding the potential value in your oil and gas rights.
Bow & Arrow is committed to providing the necessary information each step of the way to make families comfortable with the purchase process. A well-structured purchase agreement can provide both short- and long-term benefits to property owners and their heirs.
Here are just a few advantages to consider.
- A purchase agreement can provide you and your family with a lump sum payment, rather than monthly, quarterly or annual checks.
- While current natural gas prices have impacted the number of active wells and the amount monies paid to leaseholders, you can still receive significant value by selling your oil and gas rights.
- Selling your oil and gas rights eliminates any financial concerns regarding the potential that drilling and production activity may never occur; therefore eliminating the potential for any royalty income.
- There is a potential tax savings when considering capital gains vs. ordinary income. Royalties from production will be classified as ordinary income, while income from selling the oil and gas rights are classified as capital gains, if you have owned the property for more than a year. The capital gains tax rate is 20% and could continue to escalate in subsequent years.
- Purchase agreements can clear up and simplify estate issues, while eliminating ongoing paperwork and accounting-related issues.
If you have ever considered selling your mineral rights and/or have any questions regarding the process, we can provide you with additional information that may be helpful in assessing your personal situation. Feel free to contact a representative from Bow & Arrow for a confidential discussion with absolutely no obligations. Click here.
Request an Offer
A Bow & Arrow representative can provide you with additional information to help you assess your current situation related to your oil and gas rights.
Please provide your information below and a representative from Bow & Arrow will contact you shortly. Remember, all information is kept confidential and there is no obligation on your part to enter into an agreement with Bow & Arrow.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Have additional questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.